Friday, August 8, 2014

Photostory

My photo story was theme based. I took photos of different people with something that is very important to them. For editing, I decided to keep the person and object in color and put the background in black and white.

Here is the link to my slideshow: http://slideroll.com/?s=6tescyac

In the caption of each photo I am putting what editing tools I used.

Curves, freestyle selection, desaturate, clone, text

Freestyle select, desaturate, brightness and contrast, filter-drop shadow, gausien blur

Curves, freestyle select, desaturate

Levels, freestyle select, desaturate, clone, move

Freestyle select, desaturate, clone, levels

Freestyle select, desaturate, clone

Freestyle select, filter- unsharp mask, curves, desaturate, clone, text

Curves, freestyle select, desaturate

Curves, freestyle select, desaturate, clone

Levels, freestyle select, desaturate, brightness and contrast, fuzzy boarder filter

Levels, freestyle select, desaturate, clone


3 comments:

  1. Liz,
    Great job. What a wonderful idea the black and white background. I liked them all but my favorite was of the woman hugging the 19 month old. She was so wrapped up in hugging that she didn't realize she was being photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job! My favorite photograph that you edited was the get outside one. It looks like a photo that would be used for an ad for shoes or something! You definitely show that you are comfortable with manipulating photos and that you have an understanding of the tools and filters you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you made the background neutral, It really made the focus come onto your subjects. Great creativity!

    ReplyDelete